Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Welcome

This is my new music blog, a sort of side project to my main blog, Pearsall's Books. I'm into all kinds of different music, and I've wanted to do a bit more writing about music, but I didn't feel it was appropriate for my main blog. I'm not sure how often I will be writing on this, maybe once or twice a week. Generally speaking, I'll use mp3's to illustrate what I'm talking about, but they will be limited downloads, although if you are an artist or a record label and do not want your track to be shared, just email me at pearsall@gmail.com and I will be happy to remove the links. Right, onwards, and upwards!

|| RPH || 11:50 PM ||

2 Comments:

you talk shit and so is you crap site.
Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2005 1:04 PM  
Fuck off you illiterate pussy. Can't even sign your name? Wow I'm so impressed by you.
Blogger RPH, at May 22, 2005 7:23 PM  

Add a comment