Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Reggaetonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Since I've been so busy at the main blog, I've shamefully neglected hooking you people up.

Since I moved back to New York City, my thoughts on reggaetong have proceeded along the following path:
- "What is this shit?"
- "I guess it's kind of ok."
- "I actually kind of like it."
- "Jesus, why am I now listening to this stuff as much as I am?"
- "I guess I do actually like it."

It's not like hugely life-changing, it's certainly way less inventive than grime, but at least it's better than baile funk. I obviously don't have any idea as to what they are saying, almost ever, but booty is, I'm guessing, the main topic of conversation.

Nashaly y Voltio - Desespero

Wisin y Yandel - Rakata

Zion y Lennox - Me Arrepiento

|| RPH || 4:42 AM ||

0 Comments:

Add a comment