Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Monday, January 24, 2005

My Mixes

Further to the last post, how about checking out the mix website I run with my good friend Dan Durnin at PearsallRampage.co.uk? Over there you'll find a bunch of mixes from the two of us, covering techno, breaks, hardcore, hard nrg/hard trance, and drum n' bass.

Update: Scratch that, I've just checked the logs and we're at nearly our monthly allocation, so I'm taking the mixes offline for now. I've got another server for our new (as yet unfinished) site, so I'll drop some links to the mixes that are on there later on today (I really need to go to bed!).

|| RPH || 7:28 AM ||

3 Comments:

Your mix was shit, I can't believe you have a site like this and have the gall to write reviews on all music when you have no clue plus call your self a DJ.....

Do something else with your life you fucking ugly cunt!
Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2005 1:02 PM  
another crap mix form Pearsall!
Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2005 1:03 PM  
Fuck off you anonymous pussy.
Blogger RPH, at May 22, 2005 7:27 PM  

Add a comment