Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Looking for MP3's?

I've been in a benevolent mood recently (btw, I wouldn't mind some feedback; good tunes? bad tunes? anyone want more of anything in particular?) but as cool as Yousendit is, there's only so much I can upload. So, with that in mind, why not check out Squatjuice? Totally disorganized, but there's a huge amount of cool stuff to find there (mostly underground dance music, but also some reggae, hip-hop, punk, and random other stuff).

|| RPH || 4:24 AM ||

4 Comments:

Hey Pearsall - I dropped by last night and got caught up on your recent posts. Really liked the autobiographical Jungle one especially, and the mp3s were great. Thanks :)
Blogger paul autonomic, at February 27, 2005 6:19 PM  
You should like the new post then. :)
Blogger RPH, at February 28, 2005 12:38 AM  
Love Rampage Audio 6 mp3.... have you got any more?

I have a large webserver and wouldn't mind hosting some mix mp3s.

I have some of my own HH and trance mp3s that I've been meaning to reshare.
Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 11:44 AM  
:) Found your mixes only from another post. Thx.
Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 11:47 AM  

Add a comment