Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bits

Why is Lost, tonight, after three weeks of no new episodes, nothing but a collection of clips from earlier in the season? Wtf? This show started ages ago, why is it taking them so long to finish the season. God knows there's been a zillion weeks off. Having said that, if you haven't been watching it, I highly recommend it. It's probably the best new show on tv this year.

Bashy - Star - This is the only grime track off the 'Ur Mum Vol. 1' mixtape, which is mostly a collection of tired hip-hop beats. I don't think it's up to much, personally, but I like this track. Judging by the RWD Forums, though, the kids have been loving it, so who am I?

Chingo Bling - Osama Who Got The Keys To My Hummer? - Ultra-silly rap from Houston's tamale kingpin Chingo Bling. His album is pretty silly and a lot of fun. Comedy/novelty stuff is always a good time.

|| RPH || 1:39 AM ||

0 Comments:

Add a comment