Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Etc. etc.

Um, there will be no new mixes until next week, contrary to what I said in the previous post, as I've had to re-name my mixes directory because I've already transferred 75 gigs worth of stuff off of the Sonicrampage.org server this month alone, with a limit of 80 gigs.

In the meantime, if you want cheap entertainment, check out Videos on Road for the videos from the (ahem) 'UK urban music scene'. Quality ranges from quite entertaining to mind-bogglingly awful, including the most hilariously cheap-assed rip-offs of American hip-hop cliches.

Oh, and rent/go see 'Rize' if you get the chance. It's well worth it, a winning combination of impossibly acrobatic/strangely spastic dancing, teenage artsy angst, somber real life stuff, and boomingly bassy soundtrack. Good times.

Me, I'm looking forward to 'Walk the Line' opening here in Britain. Anyone seen it?

|| RPH || 10:25 PM ||

3 Comments:

my mate saw it and said it wasn't brilliant but it was interesting. i mean, it's a biopic, albeit about johnny cash, so that's what everyone's gonna say innit? i know this comment is completely unhelpful but your blog is very nice and it worried me, that box with comments 0 on it.
Anonymous Anonymous, at February 10, 2006 12:35 PM  
Hey Pearsall, pull your finger out. We want some tuneage!
Anonymous Anonymous, at February 14, 2006 6:19 PM  
Tomorrow!
Blogger RPH, at February 14, 2006 10:35 PM  

Add a comment