Pearsall's Tunes

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Re-Up Policy

I've just re-upped everything from last week's Wednesday Night Music Extravaganza" post for the benefit of Bassnation from Dissensus. So if you didn't catch any of those before, there they are. If any of you want any of the expired links to be re-upped, just let me know either by leaving a comment in the appropriate post or by emailing me.

Disclaimer for labels and artists and their lawyers: if you want me to take anything down, don't sue me (it's not worth your while), just send me a message and bang goes the link. This is a pretty smally fry operation. Even with the recent uptick in visitors, this blog is only averaging about 40-50 unique visitors a day.

I'm tired, so I'm going to bed early. No tuneage for tonight.

|| RPH || 2:57 AM ||

0 Comments:

Add a comment